BRISBANE POOL BUILDERS
Brisbane has the best weather when it comes to the abundance of sunshine and warm days, making it a perfect city to be a swimming pool owner. Here at Pool Broker we can help you find the best swimming pool builders Brisbane has on offer. Simply submit your details and we will do all of the hard work for you in connecting you with only reliable, trusted local swimming pool builders.
Brisbane homes are not like any other city, with a good balance between weatherboard style homes, modern homes, and industrial style homes. It is with this that there is demand for more unique custom designed pools in both the fibreglass and concrete categories. Both can be versatile in creating that ideal Brisbane style swimming pool design.
BRISBANE POOL HEATING REQUIREMENTS
We know that Brisbane is usually quite warm, but there are those cooler months in the year where you should still be able to enjoy your swimming pool. You can do this easily with pool heating. Talk to your pool builder about the most cost effective and practical heating solutions for your swimming pool as there are a lot of options available. For example, solar heating which can extend your swimming season by a a couple of months, and then there are electrical and gas heating solutions. You may also want to consider a swimming pool blanket to retain the heat and save on heating costs (your heater won’t have to work as hard). Whatever you decide, compare the different heating options and extras your pool builder has available.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
We have listed just a few things to consider when designing your swimming pool.
- Custom designed pool, brisbane lap pool, plunge pool, brisbane infinity pool, or maybe a geometric style pool?
- Inground pool or above ground?
- Fibreglass or concrete? This is a tough one, both of which have almost equal pros and cons.
- What available space do you have available?
- What tiles would you like to incorporate as part of your swimming pool design?
- What water sanitiser will you opt for? There are many options depending on what your pool builder has available such as the standard chlorinator, mineral pool sanitiser, and fresh water pool sanitiser.
- How will your pool design work against the house and existing landscape? Will you incorporate landscaping?
- What sort of filtration will you require? A sand filter or a cartridge filter?
- Have you got children? What sort of safety features can you include?
- Will you incorporate glass fencing or aluminium fencing as part of your swimming pool design? If so, where will you locate your fencing?
- Are you wanting to build a pool for exercise? Do you have the space for a lap pool or could you incorporate swim jets?
- Is a water feature going to help you achieve that WOW factor? If so, what options does your pool builder offer?
Whilst the above list is not a definitive list of factors, it should provide you with some things to consider when working with your Brisbane pool builders.
Do you live in Kedron and are you looking to see what other locals are building? Check it out!
Carindale is always a treat! Home to some of the most awarded Carindale local pool builders.
When we connect you with Brisbane Pool builders you can rest assured that they have all relevant QBCC licensing and insurances. In addition to this all of our trades are required to undergo customer reviews to ensure they can remain a member of Pool Broker.