This recently completed swimming pool in Upper Coomera is aboveground given the sloping block. This is a perfect opportunity to maximise on usable space, which in turn helps to increase on property value. We recently wrote at article on aboveground pools vs in-ground pools. Check it out! We have outlined below some of the features and materials included as part of this swimming pool design, by our Upper Coomera pool builder.
- 6 x 4 concrete swimming pool
- Footings, formwork and double steel
- Smooth polished river pebblecrete (blue water)
- Silver travertine surrounding tiles supplied by 3D Stone
- Quad stone skimmer lid to match the tiled surrounds
- Cantilever edges
- 2 x spa electrics Quantum LED pool lights
- Premium filtration equipment
- Aluminium pool fencing
This homeowner also signed up with one of our Gold Coast pool fence inspectors to complete the fence inspection once a year. For a Gold Coast pool builder you can trust, get in touch with our team today.
Connecting you with your local trades. Simply submit what you are after and Pool Broker will do all of the hard work for you.